Friday, January 23, 2009

The Collection

Sure, I stole the idea from Keith...but the man-garage presented the perfect opportunity to begin a collection. The previous owner had, in fact, left their own collection behind in the garage....except that it was bowling trophies. Before the man-garage could truly be "mine", the bowling trophies had to go.

I like mine better.

It started over the window and has since progressed from left to right....and at $0.10 per bottle or can, I have let Jane know that in the event that anything happens to me, she has a nice little nest egg there.

:)


Shelves and Bottles and Cans, Oh My!

South Wall of the Man-Garage


2 comments:

Simone Maroney said...

I hear that it's the only worthwhile kind of investment to make in these economic times... you are truly a man on top of the game, Mike.

Anonymous said...

I will bring some stubbt Tooheys from Australia when I come back for your Man Garage!