Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zippity Do Dah!

I recently experienced a neat tree-top adventure walk, involving zip-lines and various unstable platforms strung high up in the trees using wires. The zipping was nice a break from all the other wacky balancing acts, including a huge final zip down to the clubhouse for a nice cold beer in the parking lot.
In the end it was a heck of a workout, and we only did the Medium level of difficulty. All in all a memorable experience....and everything is actually much higher up than the photographs make it look!

Clipped on for safety...

Yes, that is my arse over my tea-kettle....and the next thing I did was let go!

The Skateboard of Doom!



3 comments:

Simone Maroney said...

Okay - the skateboard of doom does NOT look safe. Cease and desist immediately or I'll call your mother.

Dolphynsecho said...

I was double-clipped from my harness to the wire....which should have been enough to save my life if necessary.....at least according to the 13-year olds that were training us beforehand.....

Simone Maroney said...

o.m.g. Thirteen year olds were training you?
Okay. Please tell me that they did not build the place as well? (Did you consume gross quantities of narcotics before embarking on this adventure?)
lol - never mind - I'm just jealous :D