Friday, March 19, 2010

As the Stomach Churns....

So the very friendly local septic guy came today and pumped out the tank, now that we had the lid open far enough. That didn't seem to solve the problem entirely, as there seems to be some issue before the tank. There is work yet to be done, not to mention filling in all the holes too....but at least the tank should be good for two years.

Things aren't flushing quite properly yet....but at least they are flushing!

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it...

Not sure how I got hosed into this line of work....

But this job sucks!!!

What a Waste....oh, the Humanity!

2 comments:

Simone Maroney said...

Good Lord... I'd be gagging and puking into the tank. Kudos to you for doing neither. (PLEASE tell me you didn't slip... Shudder... Okay. I've completely ruined my morning now :-P)

Mike and Jane said...

No slips....though Jane did gag a bit, she fared surprisingly well throughout the ordeal!