Saturday, April 4, 2015

La Dolce Vita

Met good friends Linda and Corey at one of our favourite dining options, Mama Maria's Italian Ristorante in downtown Chatham. Not that we really need any excuse to eat there, but it was nice to see them too! Neither food nor company disappointed.

As you can see, the decor is quite something....and the food is even better. Can't wait until warmer weather when the back patio along the Thames River opens up too!








Valpolicella with bruschetta sampler

Mike likes the aglio olio penne with chicken and vegetables

Jane loves the spaghetti and meatballs!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Though red sauces do not agree with my system I will adjust and enjoy every bite of Italian food I can get! I love rustic places...yummy awesome food often follows right behind. Thanks for inviting me Mike ;-)